How you can triple a $15,000 investment by purchasing and renting a studio suite at the One Park Place Condos
Light and dark gently collide in the new model suitefor One Park Place Condominiums. The result is a soft design of warm greys andlight creams, anchored with some dark wood and black accents. "We were tryingto produce a actually harmonious backdrop so that buyers walking through can imagine the space and see themselves in it," says StephanieDimopolous, director of implementation and décor for designer The Daniels Corporation. Made to be neither manly nor womanly, the 691-square-foot suite features a bright living area withwindows along 2 walls, and a kitchen island that increases as a dining table. "The area transcendsage-- it can be for a couple beginning,or someone downsizing," the designer states. Suites at One Park Place array from 545 to 729 square feet and are priced from the reduced$300,000 s. The sales office is at 500 Dundas St. E., Toronto, and open Mondayto Thursday from midday to 6 p.m. and weekends from noon to 5 p.m. Call647-629-3838 or check outhttp://www.myvipcondo.ca/oneparkplace-south.htm
1. With the kitchen area island pulling double responsibility as adining table, you need comfortable bar feces. Theseupholstered black and chrome feces fit the expense. " Howeverthe backrests do not extend past the height of the counter, which visually still offers the kitchen area an open feel," includes the designer.
2. Made by Cecconi Simone, the kitchen areaisland is both design-savvy and multi-functional. One side's a table, while the various other homes a microwave and cupboard area;a slot in between shops trays. The warm gray composite quartzcountertop, at the same time, extends downone side for a remarkable waterfall edge.
3. Warm gray wood veneer cabinets are coupleded with white laminate, each at different depths to produce extra interest in the kitchen area area. The gray is reached the laminateflooring below, while a likewise toned large-scale porcelain tilebacksplash completes the minimalistic design.
4. "A great deal of condominiums do notnecessarily offer ceiling lights," states Ms. Dimopolous. Thearch lamp she utilized in the living-room is "the best option," including a popof chrome while creating versatile lighting in thespace. "It can be swung around as needed," she adds.
5. This tailored cream-toned couch is a "throwback to a vintage contemporary feel," the designer states. Dark wood legs anddark accent cushions develop contrast, while "the artificial fur pillows add a textural aspect to the space, soyou don't have hard lines everywhere," she pointsout.
6. Playing off of the dark wood TV cabinet and the sofa's dark accentpillows, this black synthetic leather chair adds morecontrast to the space. It's not simply design-savvy, though. "It's got an convenience about it. You feel comfortable sitting in it," Ms.Dimopolous says.
For more info about the One Park Place, please visit: one park place